Mooring Winch Hire
Mooring winches play an essential role in the mooring system; you simply cannot afford not to have one on your ship.
We offer a wide variety of hydraulic mooring winch to ships to meet your various mooring needs. You can go with our 10 to 30 tons mooring winches that we offer as a 4-point mooring system, or we can tailor them to suit your specific requirements. All our winches are designed for ease of operation, installation, and maintenance, that way, you can have peace of mind knowing that the job with be completed smoothly.
Mooring Winch Hire Perth
Why Choose I and M Solutions
I and M's service extends throughout Australasia and into Asia, and we routinely install and service marine deck machinery offshore. With highly qualified designers and engineers in our team, as well as state-of-the-art marine fabrication resources, we take pride in knowing that we can rise to the challenges of the most exacting specifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Types of Mooring Winches You Can Use on Your Ship
Electric mooring winch: These are low costs thanks to their simple installation and operation.
Single drum mooring winch: These are flexible, available in various sizes, and comes with both hydraulic and electric drive systems.
Double drum mooring winch: These are sturdy, and ingeniously designed to endure in harsh marine conditions.
Hydraulic mooring winch: These are your best bet if you are looking for something powerful, durable, delivers high efficiency, has a long service life, and ideal for both marine and offshore applications.
That said, your preference may be determined based on the type of vessel; however, we can provide winches to meet any need, but for more information, contact us today and speak with our experts.
Why do We Recommend Hydraulic Mooring Winches?
Adding to what we have already mentioned, the hydraulic mooring winch is a straightforward machine built to be hydraulically driven. The advantage of the hydraulic winch is that it offers a constant force, safe, simple, easy to maintain, and economical thanks to its fewer moving parts.
Further, hydraulic winches are the ideal choice when the ship is berthing, and this is because it has many functions such as positioning during loading and unloading and supporting. While simultaneously offsetting any deviation caused by vibration.
Features of Our Hydraulic Mooring Winch
- Numerous control options
- Manufacture from premium quality steel.
- Rope Capacity up to 700 (m)
- Better corrosion resistance (has durable marine-grade coating).
- Design standard based on RMRS, ASB, BV, DNV, etc.
- Dog Clutch
- Factory assembled
- Safe mooring operations (has several safety equipment options).
Why Choose Us?
- We are much more than a winch manufacturer and supplier, we provide a comprehensive service to our clients so that you do not have to worry about anything.
- We are a team of winch professionals who work to ensure your success.
- We carry out customized projects based on each client's needs and requirements.
- We work with your deadlines.
- Because we work with transparency, trust, and empathy.
- We treat each client the way they are supposed to be treated (with respect and consideration).
- Your company and your projects are important to us.
- We're 100 percent involved in every aspect of the winch design.
- We work as a team with our customers.